Sunday, March 7, 2021

WEEK 3 SCHEDULE: Blog #8

Goodmorning! 

It seems I need some more structure to my project because I keep finding myself laying in bed and thinking of all these great things but then forgetting to do it or just plainly keeping them as thoughts so....

MONDAY- I’m going to go through music selections. Since I’m planning on having voiceovers over the music, the song can be more instrumental. If I need to send an email for the copyright of a song this will also be done tomorrow. Oh, and also blog this for blog 1 of the week.

TUESDAY- I’m going to begin writing the voiceovers. The way I want to layout my trailers is that they are both the same shots and sequence, just one of them is through Taylor’s eyes and the other through Miles. Corresponding with that will be the matching voiceovers from each character. I will probably complete one voiceover for sure and potentially write the second one Wednesday. This will be blogged for blog 2 of the week.

WEDNESDAY- Complete the second voiceover. Add it as blog 3 for the week. 

THURSDAY- To be honest I’m not sure exactly what to do on Thursday. This weeks focus is the sound and voiceovers so depending how that goes we will see if Thursdays blog needs to be also about sound or if we’re ready to move on to something else. Playing it all by ear.

See you in Week3!



No comments:

Post a Comment