Sunday, March 29, 2020

Non Copyright Music: BLOG 20

Well, I’ve been listening to so much music I guess you could say my ears hurt. But after looking through song after song (all non copyrighted of course) I waited until I heard music that told the same story of the picture going on in my head. With that being said, I chose a song titled
Catch Me When I Fall by Arc North.

I was on YouTube looking for non copyrighted songs and I found this beautiful song and i mean “catch me while i fall” sounds just so delicate which exactly what I was looking to turn the idea of this film into. As of now the song is aimed to play for about 2 minutes and 2 seconds which falls perfectly into the requirements.

I’m very excited to begin filming and how this is going to all turn out! Hope everyone is staying safe

No comments:

Post a Comment