Thursday, April 2, 2020

Can’t stop won’t stop: BLOG 22

I thought I was done but I have more to discuss!! Lol oops!!

So the film opening is a dream which viewers will see around the 2 minute mark of her waking up from her dream, which like explained in the previous blog, which was her battling between her choice of dance school or her boyfriend. At that point I’m planning on cutting the music so you can just hear the natural sounds of the morning without the background song, but I will make that final decision once I edit in the waking up scene.

The dream part of the opening is in Black and White and I chose to do this because I wanted to differentiate between dream state and real life with colors. I wanted her boyfriend as well as them dancing to be all one color and be shown as almost an equal. Like I mentioned before about mise en sans elements such as the costume and makeup, the meanings of using the color white are still the same, regardless of the filter I put on top of it!

Tomorrow I will be filming the poster shots of the dance schools on her wall, as well as her waking up from the dream. I’m also thinking about her waking up and looking at her wall of posters and as she’s doing so, have her boyfriend call her to show the importance of both in her life.

Until then !!

No comments:

Post a Comment