Thursday, April 2, 2020

Not kidding... BLOG 23

Third post in one night wow... actually let me rephrase that, third post in literally one hour!! So sorry to the readers that are trying to do something other then get nonifications every 5 minutes that I posted a new blog but here we are because I forgot to talk about the set change and why I couldn’t film indoors like the updated location as of today was..

So with the virus going around I was lucky enough to get a two person cast as well as an amazing choreographer/cinematographer. But with that came some restrictions, for example, we could all not be inside crowded all together in the same room. Understandable.

With that being said I looked out the window and to what do my eyes appear but a beautiful lake with a nice grassy area and good lighting. Lucky me... so we kicked off our shoes and decided to go dance in our white outfits on the grass/mud/leaves/dirt, long story short, our white clothes were no longer white after filming. I’m going to attach a few photos to get a visual of the set for you guys!




Ok I’m done for the day... let’s hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment