Friday, April 2, 2021

VOICEOVER2: Blog #15

 Taylor’s Voiceover


Miles, I would do so much for you

You make me want to give you the life you've always dreamed of 

I want you here forever, next to me, I want to love you forever


You make me feel warm and safe like a fire on a winter night.

I feel whole by your side knowing you are always there for me. 

There’s no bigger reward in life than to wake up to your best friend


I kiss you and I taste love,

I look into your eyes, and I see love

When you hold me, I feel love


If ever times get tough, I hope you know you have me

You can never be too much for someone who can't get enough of you Miles

I will always take care of you.

00 Sometimes, we need to slow down to appreciate all the good things in life

But you Miles, you are the good things in life. 


I will always try my best to understand you,

To grow closer, to fall in love harder

Its you and me forever


Goodnight sweetheart 


No comments:

Post a Comment