Thursday, April 1, 2021

VOICEOVER1: Blog #14

Miles Voiceover


My other half, Taylor. 

Where do I begin

Life with you is unpredictable. 

You never know what good things are about to happen. 


I can see that shine in your eye when you laugh for all the little things I do. 

When I tell you I folded the towels and completely forget that I never did. 

It’s clear you just want to roll your eyes but you don’t. 

Instead, you smile and we fall in love with each other even more and more.

You accept me as I am.

You make me who I am


When you smile, my heart smiles. 

You challenge me to do things I never thought I could do. 

You challenge me to be a better man than I ever imagined.

I fall in love with all the things you never know you’re doing.

When you grunt your teeth after curling your hair because it just didn’t come out.. Perfect.

I smile because to me it’s the most perfect hair I’ve ever seen. 


Every time you hold on to me,

Rub my chest, kiss my lips

I feel closer, and closer to you 


Everything seems perfect all the time

Like a movie, too good to be true 


Maybe it is too good to be true

You saved me.  

I can't live this life without you.


Do I  make you smile Taylor?

Do you still get those butterflies when we touch?


No comments:

Post a Comment