Thursday, February 20, 2020

Schedule for Week 2: BLOG 3


Hi everyone, so close to the weekend!!!

I'm currently in Media Studies class, brainstorming ideas for my film opening, which is a little frustrating because I have a lot to consider. I wanted to take a moment and deign a schedule for myself one week at a time rather then all at once. The reason I wanted to do this is because it it definitely easier to focus on the things i need to do in 7 days rather then for the next two months, plus it will be a lot more accurate! So here is what I put together for this week...


PORTFOLIO PROJECT PLANNING

WEEK 2

Date: 2/20 

Create the schedule for this week.
Include blog post dates + ideas. 
Post one blog today (schedule) Blog #3


Date: 2/21 

Heavy consideration of story line/storyboard.
 Blog the entire process. Blog #4


Date: 2/22

Begin writing outline for script.
 Either post Blog #5 today or tomorrow (2/23), 
depending on how long the outline takes. 


Date: 2/23 

Finish outline/ post Blog #5



So this is my first blog of week 2. As shown on my schedule, I am going through a lot of intense and detailed story ideas. Its not as easy as I thought, but if it was easy it wouldn't feel right! By the end of the week, I am expected to have an outline of my script, all 3 blog posts done, as well as some kind of a storyboard or detailed play by play for the opening. Fun stuff!! 

With that being said, I hope everyone has a great afternoon and stay tuned until tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment