Saturday, March 14, 2020

Changes: BLOG 14

Good Evening!!

So I wanted to address the film opening and the change I want to make to it and why.
I want to simplify my piece because I feel like I was putting a little more then I needed to and for the point I’m trying to get across within my 2 minutes, it was not needed. I feel like I was going to be trying to film way too many shots and angles and would eventually get lost with what I was trying to do in the opening which is mainly introduce my 3 main characters and give little details of the conflict. 

I talked with some classmates as well as my teacher because I was getting a little frustrated  and just wanted to change my entire idea all together, impulsively. Thank goodness I was talked out of that one because otherwise I would have made it just so much harder on myself. We came to the conclusion that I need to take a deep breathe, simplify my ideas and blog about it lol! So this is where I currently am mentally! 

No comments:

Post a Comment