Sunday, March 15, 2020

Fonts: BLOG 15

Sooooo I was just laying in bed you know quarantine and all, and decided well let’s find some fonts to use for the opening. And I did just that.

I looked up some websites with fonts for film credits and I found one called Font Space. After browsing around the different options and specifically narrowing down on categories pertaining to my genre, I picked two different fonts... one for the credits and then one for the title  “Love and Games.”





Here is what I came up with for the first font. I selected this one because I wanted a cursive kind of font but not something you wouldn’t be able to read or have to look twice at to see what it was saying. I like how the L in love kind of goes through to the end of the word and draws the readers eyes to finish the sentence. 

As you can see the second one will be used to credits. I selected this font because I didn’t want it to be too crazy or take much attention away from the film since it will be shown in the back. Contrary to how it appears on the blog, the credits will be less bold and more subtle in comparison to the title font which will be big, bold, and possible in red, but I’m still deciding on that one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment