Sunday, March 1, 2020

Title : BLOG 8

Hello everybody!

In all honesty, I have no idea what to write about today! Things are moving a little slower then I anticipated regarding the music and cast, but I have begin with rough drafts of my script outline!

That will be posted next week and hopefully it will be the final version ( but knowing myself it might be changing once or twice more). Although I’m at a lack of inspiration today, I do indeed want to discuss one thing and that is the title of my film opening! I’m going to put my rough draft list below...

- Play Fair

- 3 Edged Love

- Pick a Side

- Nice Guys Finish Last

- Love and Games

- Talk Nice to Me

- To Love or To Play

Next class I’m going to ask my classmates what each title reminds them of or what idea pops into their head when hearing the names. This will hopefully help me decide which would best represent my film opening and its plot!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment