Saturday, February 29, 2020

Casting: BLOG 7

Happy Saturday!!

The casting process is not as easy as I thought. I’ve casted 2 of my characters already, I just need the third lead  and ensemble. The thing about my male lead is I need him to really embrace the ‘ Mr. Cool’ character in everything especially mannerisms. Since my film opening isn’t including dialogue, the importance of the actors are crucial!! 

I’m also awaiting on the rights to the song I want to use. If all works out with that song, my film opening would be around 2 minutes and 20 seconds or below, just because of the way the music plays out. 

This upcoming week I want to work on my script outline and work on the shots and angles that I would like to display in the film. 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment