Wednesday, February 24, 2021

NAME DAY: Blog #4

 A little sneak peak into some more details of the film have arrived! CHARACTER NAMES!!!!!!!

For the record, I feel like I had spent way too much time picking out these names but it was so worth it because I feel like it fits the image exactly for the characters being portrayed. 

In the film, the male and female leads are being played by myself and Caleb Marin. I originally had the names just as Bri and Caleb, which I do like, but, I felt as though I could find something better.

For our male lead, I wanted something that sounds fun and caring but can also turn around and sound a little mysterious and darker. With that being said, I decided on ‘Miles.’

For our female lead, I wanted a strong name that also sounds sincere and sweet rolling off the tounge. I was set on Miles before I picked our female name so I made sure that they sounded good together. And with that being said, I decided on ‘Taylor.’ 

So there you have it, Miles and Taylor. It’s got a nice ring to it doesn’t it? Anyways, this is always one of my favorite parts of planning because finding the perfect names for characters is always so challenging but so rewarding! 

Talk Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment