Thursday, March 4, 2021

POSTER: Blog #5

 Happy Thursday everyone! 

So part of my project requires a film poster that will be used to help market the short film I have created. This poster is something I faced a lot of trial and errors with, but eventually was able to tweak a few details here and there to create something I’m really confident in. 

I want the poster to be a medium shot, Miles body is facing the camera while Taylor’s is facing Miles. She is holding on to him by the back of his neck with her head against his shoulder. I want the symbolism to be how she is his support system and the role she takes on as the script progresses. Miles will be facing her but with his eyes closed and slightly faced downwards. 

The color scheme is not definite yet because I want to have a few options and see how each one picks up the color after seeing it and deciding on the editing of the poster. But for now this is what I’ve been brainstorming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment