Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Music: BLOG 6


Happy Wednesday!!

Today,  I sent an email to Sony to license the song I want to use in my film opening. 
I'm very excited to hear back and to begin shooting my ideas. 
I've been collaborating ideas with some classmates... my friend Autumn and I 
(as seen in photo below) are both doing romance for our film opening, so it's great to get feedback and share thoughts!


.... Literally as I'm blogging, I received an email back from Sony with them saying they got my email and will review my request! YAY !!!


I have also been scoping out locations to film at. As my days of filming get closer, I'm going to call ahead and request permission to use the restaurant because I am planning on bringing in a camera set as well as lighting. One of my friends is going to help me film and come up with good shot ideas to bring out the best visuals of the film!

No comments:

Post a Comment