Sunday, February 23, 2020

Color/Music: BLOG 5




Happy Sunday Night !!

I’ve spent my weekend looking for inspiration, listening to tons of music, and thinking about how I want to develop my film opening. I’ve just about finished my song search, I just need to make sure I take care of the details regarding copyright and all.

I want my film opening to be using colors such as blue, purples and reds. I want the setting to consist of a party or somewhere intimate, so I can create a tension between the two main characters. I’m still on the hunt for my lead male… but I do have a couple talented actors in mind!!

I think the overall idea of my film opening is going to be to introduce the main characters, as well as introduce a little bit of the conflicts that would connect dots later on in the film.

This film opening is aiming to be a storytelling montage… kind of. I haven’t completely thought out exactly how I’m going to execute this idea, but definitely getting closer and closer.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!! I’m super excited to be sharing my step by step thought process with this blog!! I will be posting my weekly schedule tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment