Saturday, March 21, 2020

Camera: BLOG 16



Hi everyone!
I hope everyone is staying safe and catching up on some good sleep, working out, reading or whatever you chose to do with this excessive time at home!! 

I wanted to introduce my film tool today and share with you why I want to film with this camera rather then just and iPhone lens.
 This LUMIX camera is what we are going to be working with while filming this opening. I wanted to use this camera because I find having better quality leads to more people being intrigued into watching your presentation. I will also be using this camera to record my CCR. 
I will be doing another posting today regarding media posters I want to incorporate in my marketing and sketches of them will be posted later today!

Hope everyone stays safe and has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment